Implementing Google Analytics and Real time Reporting
By the end of this topic, you will:
- Know how to track your website on Google Analytics account and get an overview of the GA account and the reporting interface.
- Understand what 'Real Time reporting' is.
Look at the live data for your blog by going to Real Time Reporting and get the data for:
- The number of active users on your site.
- The device being used for logging into your blog.
- Location of the users.
- The active page on your blog.